The buyer may exchange any unwanted products free of charge, provided that:
- We offer 14-day returns/exchanges, and refunds for any product purchased online. Returns can be couriered back to us at the buyer’s expense. The address can be obtained through the “Contact Us” tab on our website.
- This return policy does not apply to personalized products
- The product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The goods are unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- HUSK reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
We pride ourselves on using the best quality materials and strive to manufacture our products to the highest quality standards.
The standard warranty for all products is 60 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers manufacturing defects on the products and not normal wear and tear.
Warranty terms and conditions:
Defective products can be lodged at the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- Husk reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.
Due to continued product improvement and availability of material and genuine leather, the products illustrated may vary slightly from the actual product.
Note that the collection times of the “Cash on collection” payment option must be pre-arranged with Husk Bags and Covers.